Rev. James Lochridge Jr. and Belinda
Bill & Julie Steele
Rev. Jose Reynaldo and Herides
Since 1886 God has had a Baptist church on the corner of what now is Hudson Ave. and Old Dixie.
The first organizational meeting of the First Baptist Church of Hudson was held on April 18, 1949 as the church was incorporated as an official body of believers. The original church building was dedicated on September 18, 1949. It was in the year 1954 that application was made and accepted to be part of the Southern Baptist Convention. In 1955 a new sanctuary was dedicated and in 1957, a new Sunday School wing was built and put into use. Through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, this church has withstood storm and flood for all these years. It has been a beacon for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and we pray that it will continue to be until His glorious return to take us to Glory to be with Him.
Mr. Michael Scala and Dana
Rev. Stephen Gerhart and Sandi
Director of Spanish Ministries
Iglesia Bautista de Hudson
Sunday School & Children's Ministry Director